At Limepay, weʼre designing the future of payments. Driven by an incredible team boasting experience from the likes of Google, Paypal and Zip among others, we’re focused on delivering the next generation of payment platforms and the world’s best merchant checkout experience. Bringing the best of traditional and emerging (like buy-now-pay-later) payments experiences together under the merchant’s brand – we’re focused on smart, simple, secure and human payments.
Limepay is very well funded, having recently closed our pre-IPO capital raise program, and searching for an experienced eCommerce Developer to join our growing team.
Reporting to our Chief Technical Officer, you will be a critical member of our engineering team and help us deliver one of the most exciting fintech products in the enterprise space. The role is diverse with plenty of growth potential and the opportunity to learn several cross-domain skills.
To do this effectively, your role will include:
- E-commerce software development across known platforms, like Magento, WooCommerce, Salesforce, BigCommerce, Shopify
- Work in cross-functional Product teams responsible for the discovery, delivery and validation of product features
- Participate in design decisions, code reviews and building high-quality software with automated tests and documentation;
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and business stakeholders to realise our product vision
- Help to build a culture of technical excellence and assist in building out the core technology competence.
What We’re Looking For:
The ideal individual will thrive in the pace of a scaling business with ambitious goals. We would like to see the following:
- Experienced in eCommerce Plugin Builds – primarily WordPress/WooCommerce and Magento
- Previous experience working with other major platforms, like Shopify and BigCommerce and Salesforce plus
- Communication/interpersonal skills are key as this role would require customer-facing interaction
Why join Limepay?
This is an unprecedented opportunity to join a highly funded, innovative fintech startup at the very beginning of the journey. Learn how to build for scale from experts in the industry and see how entrepreneurial creativity can change an industry.
We also offer:
- The chance to join the team as a foundational member and take ownership of the client-facing aspects of our technology.
- Generous employee equity program and bonus scheme.
- Exposure to a diverse range of complex, challenging projects, – accelerating your skills development.
- The opportunity to help us define our culture, which is based on broad innovation, a disruptive mindset, and straight-talking.
- A flexible, startup working environment with warehouse-style offices near Town Hall.
- Influence – We respect and welcome everyone’s opinion here and actively encourage your input.
This is a rare opportunity for an exceptional individual who has demonstrated success in their career and is now ready to apply their skills in a rapidly growing startup.
View & Apply