Do you have significant technical application development experience as well as the knowledge of and ability to utilize application design methodologies, tools and techniques to convert business requirements and logical models into a technical application design in the Hogan suite of applications?
Role and Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining mainframe COBOL applications and components for the Hogan suite of applications.
- Working with developers to ensure their detailed designs are workable & fit for purpose
- Ensure that developed or modified application components align with the business and application architecture
- Working with Architecture teams and internal functional business teams to ensure solutions align with the business requirements
- Provides designs and specifies information systems solutions in the development of new or existing applications to solve basic to complex problems or enhancements
- Design and build integration solutions for specific business problems or project requirements
- Provide detailed technical design and development of software solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms
- Propose & design software solutions to address complex business needs
- Prepare technical and procedural documentation required for software
- Maintain and debug software
- Write code, tests and deploy software
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have proven experience working on the Hogan Core Banking platform
- Experience in all or a combination of the following Hogan Core Banking modules are required: ILP, IDS, CDS, CIS, CAMS, ODS
- Other Hogan application experience will be seen as a further advantage
- Functional knowledge of mainframe programming and debugging platforms including COBOL, VSAM, DB2, JCL, TSO, CICS and Assembler is required
- Experience in developing or supporting high availability production systems.
- You must be customer focused.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology and/or Business or equivalent industry experience
- At least five (5) years appropriate Hogan industry experience
- At least ten (10) years Mainframe development experience
Don’t Delay! To Apply submit a cover letter and your CV in MS Word Format Apply Online
View & Apply