LEAP Legal Software
Would you like to be part of building the best legal tech software on the market?
Do you enjoy maintaining new and existing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders? Are you looking for an exciting technology start up feel, with the safety of a globally backed company?
If you are nodding, then read on!
LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. We employ more than 400 people, have offices in Australia, the USA and the UK with more than 13,000 law firms using our software worldwide. As the world continues to adapt and grow, our cloud based legal software is proving its value by helping law firms to work remotely anywhere to ensure their business continuity and efficiency.
General Manager, Content
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Reviewing new and updated integrations.
- Managing changes and required improvements across several RESTFul services.
- Working closely with key business decision makers and cross-functional development and testing teams to offer guidance and advice on what solutions will best fit the business needs.
- Working with QA personnel for advanced testing requirements.
- Sanity testing, approving / rejecting application reviews.
- Manage internal and external relationships, both in written and verbal aspects.
- Contribute to and create technical documentation.
- The candidate will be required to be a good cultural fit for our team as values and behaviours are important within our teams.
WHAT YOU KNOW AND HAVE DONE BEFORE JOINING US
- 2+ years software development experience
- 2+ year experience building REST services
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Experience in creating technical documentation specifications
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong delivery focus to complete tasks within schedule and quality standards
- Strong problem-solving skills, analysis skills and attention to detail
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Database experience (mySQL, MSSQL and / or DynamoDB)
- Knowledgeable on best practices for both UI and UX development
- Knowledge of AWS products
- Knowledge of OAuth and Auth0
- Experience working with json / yaml specifications
- Friendly, supportive, and driven culture
- Complimentary gym membership
- Fully stocked pantry
- Monthly massages
- Break out area and sporting activities
- Monthly celebrations for birthdays, work anniversaries, new joiners and passing of probation
- Generous Parental Leave benefits
- One additional paid “Be Me” leave day per year to celebrate being you!
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Share Scheme
- See all of our benefits at
Sound like a job you were born to do? We want to hear from you and can’t wait to receive your application!
At LEAP, we promote equal opportunity. Creating a culture of diversity and inclusion not only promotes innovation but we believe is the right way to do business. Our LEAPsters bring different cultures, genders and perspectives to their days and we wouldn’t have it any other way. We welcome and encourage you to apply, no matter who you are or how you identify.
…unless you are representing a third-party agency. Thanks for thinking of us, but we will not review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.