Typsy Group Pty Ltd is an online learning platform for the hospitality industry. Our members include some of the world’s largest hotel and restaurant chains, hospitality learning institutions, and passionate individuals from across the globe
We are seeking a full time Junior Software Developer to join our team in Armadale, Melbourne. The role will involve developing mobile Apps for Android and iOS platforms for our online learning software.
The role will require you to:
Contribute to the technical design and analysis of software, systems and products.
- Designing and implementing company websites using, HTML, ASP.Net Core framework, C#,
- Developing company mobile apps for Android and iOS platforms using Java, Swift and Xamarin
- Undertake basic DevOps using the Azure DevOps Services.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing website and mobile apps and subsequently
developing these modifications and optimize performance.
- Effectively testing and reviewing new features in company websites and mobile apps and
ensure adequate performance and security.
- Contributed software developing skills to integrate company content with leading course
management systems (Canvas, Moodle and BlackBoard) using LTI technology.
- Working closely with colleagues to constantly innovate website functionality and design.
- Supporting team members and working closely with the customer support team to resolve
- Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices.
The successful candidate will be degree qualified with at least 3 years of relevant experience. The successful candidate with have experience in
- Microsoft, Asp.net core,
- App development platforms such as Canvas, Moodle, and Blackboard
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and DevOps tools, and
- Experience developing Android and iOS platforms
View & Apply