We are seeking a technical Lead Java Developer to work in a busy product based dev team based in North Melbourne! Lead Java Developer – North Melbourne
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a leading Global Leader in the Health Care Industry, who work on mission critical software. Every line of code you develop is critical and needs to be faultless. This is one of those roles where you could save a life with your software! Due to growth across the business they’re seeking a Lead Java Developer to join the engineering team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Lead Java Developer will be working with the Technical Director to manage the Dev Team and product lifecycle for their software solution. You will be leading a team of 8 Developers to ensure the highest standard of coding quality and enhancing the company’s reputation and service to clients. Offering a chance to join a busy Dev team who have over 1 million lines of Java code and 280 thousand lines of SQL to get your hands dirty on!
- Overseeing the coding standard of the Development team, this to very low level complex code which is held to the highest quality.
- Working with clients to ensure any issues with their product is resolved and there is strong communication between both them and the development team
- Provide technical expertise and hands on coding to their Platinum 5 suite of products.
- Collaborate with the Technical Director on any design or performance optimisations for system builds;
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- 5+ years’ experience with Core Java programming:
- Strong background with databases (not expecting a DBA guru of course!). Any experience with SQL, MySQL and or Oracle would be great.
- Clean coding is a must have!
- AWS and Azure based environment, however no previous experience required.
HOW TO APPLY
This role is offering flexible working from home arrangements and a 1 round video interview. Please APPLY TODAY for me then to give you a call and have a confidential chat!
Salary: $140k package- $160k package
Professional Recruitment Australia