InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Lead/Staff Engineer on our Accounts Team to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
A part of our platform organization, the Accounts team is responsible for managing teams, users, and other administrative functions for our biggest customers. This team owns high-throughput shared services that are core to our platform and inherently require a strong focus on security and performance. We’re highly collaborative and enjoy helping each other to get things done; our next teammate should share a similar mindset and help us strengthen our team culture.
What you’ll do:
- Ship highly impactful software – You are a pragmatic engineer who has years of experience with Go, microservices, and Cloud infrastructure
- You are accustomed to agile development and understand the concept of “done done”
- You write code that your teammates can maintain and extend
- Lead with influence – You’ll build trust and credibility through actions and results; getting buy-in from your fellow engineers is key
- Work cross-functionally – You’ll partner with product, design, and other stakeholders to develop functionality and user experience
What you’ll bring:
- Solid experience in turning business requirements into production-ready software in Go (Do you have Github repos to share?)
- Experience in Systems Programming; understand the concepts of concurrency, pointers, memory management, etc
- Experience in containerization and cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS
- Experience in storage and caching technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, and Redis
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and performance tuning of backend software
- Desire to write clean and efficient backend APIs with attention to quality and reliability
- Experience in operating and monitoring microservices in production environments, with tools such as DataDog, PagerDuty, and Loggly
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
View & Apply