Requisition ID: 95402
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
In partnership with the Customer Insights Data and Analytics teams and our IT partners the Data and Analytics Technology team supports the banks Data and Analytics needs with tooling, projects and IT operational support.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Lead a cross functional Agile team to deliver solutions for various business lines of the Bank.
- Creative, self-starting, results oriented and highly motivated individual with very good analytical skills in order to apply this knowledge to independently resolve complex business problems
- Proven interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills in order to build consensus and obtain cooperation from business users, development and senior management
- understand how the banks risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in the day to day activities
- Pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct Proven management.
- Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Education and Experience
- Post graduate degree in computer science, business, math or engineering related discipline is desirable,
- 8-10 years of practical experience. (Java, Cloud, DevOps).
- Leadership skills and People Management skills of 20 + resources in charge.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and motivational skills.
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
View & Apply