Job Description – Marketing Manager
The role as Marketing Manager is to manage the promotion of a healthcare provider brand and services to the consumer and medical audiences. The Marketing Manager is responsible for the day to day running of the marketing functions, reporting to the Marketing Director.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
· Create and implement strategic marketing plans within budget, in conjunction with overall business strategy
· Develop each marketing campaign from start to finish
· Manage major projects such as PR events, launches, marketing campaigns, annual symposia, trade show exhibits
· Ensure effective, branded marketing communications including providing updates on the company website, social media, print communication, and advertising; and effective communication internally
· Support lead generation efforts and coordinate action plans with relevant stakeholders to ensure ROI projections are met
· Liaise with and support the coordination with external agencies, such as PR, creative, on-line, media buyers, medical publications
· Provide external PR agency with accurate briefs and update press releases
· Liaise with all department managers in-house, in creating marketing pieces for different areas. Re-write text for relevant audience. Ensure effective communication with internal and external audiences.
· Work closely with healthcare practitioners and act as liaison executive to support the overall marketing objectives
· Manage the creation and distribution of internal communication such as newsletters, emailers for internal communication within the healthcare facility
· Maintain awareness of competitor activity and general healthcare updates
· Contribute to internal and external meetings from a marketing perspective
· Direct and manage social media activities and team and provide support and guidance
· Research and evaluate new opportunities for the business, and stakeholders needs and insights
· Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
· Issue on-going reports on all activities to Marketing Director
· Develop an annual marketing plan which should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives
· Maintain high level of knowledge of healthcare’s clinical services
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or alternatively over seven years marketing experience
· Good understanding of the UAE Healthcare system
· Strong marketing background in healthcare or related industry, ideally minimum seven years
· Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan
· Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
Specific Competencies and Knowledge
· Demonstrate familiarity and technical skills with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic
· Ability to think creatively and innovatively
· Budget-management skills and proficiency
· Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
· Demonstrate ability to apply knowledge to best practice, and ability to assuring high standards
· Demonstrate ability to effectively evaluate information and make appropriate decisions
· Display effective communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate with colleagues, patients, healthcare providers, etc.
· Demonstrate effective team skills
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary healthcare through our hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. We have over 20,000 plus dedicated employees across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: “We’ll treat you well.” We reach out to all economic segments in the GCC countries through our differentiated healthcare services across the “Aster”, “Medcare” and “Access” brands.
For more details please visit our website
About the Team:
Medcare Hospitals and Medical Centres (Medcare), the premium healthcare division of Aster DM Healthcare, is one of the pioneering healthcare providers in the region.
With a focus on delivering a patient-centric journey as well as encouraging clinical excellence and state-of-the-art care, Medcare operates three multi-specialty hospitals including Medcare Hospital Safa Park Dubai, Medcare Hospital Sharjah and Medcare Women and Children Hospital in Dubai and one specialty hospital Medcare Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital. In addition, it has three specialty centres and 12 multi-specialty centres in key locations across Dubai and Sharjah.
With a team of 350+ qualified healthcare professionals, Medcare promotes and supports the highest standards in preventive, curative and rehabilitative healthcare.
Aster DM Healthcare