A Marketing & Communications Manager for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Centre is managing an integrated marketing and communication approach. Supporting, advising and ensuring that information and knowledge is well communicated at all levels. Leveraging contacts and experience when needed. communication for the hotel.
What will I be doing?
A Marketing & Communications Manager for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Centre oversees, supports and drives all aspects of public relations, marketing, social media and communication for the hotel, ensuring it is accurately represented and that the brand image is effectively communicated and maintained at all levels. To ensure that marketing initiatives support the business plans of the hotel and objectives of each department. Manage all brand, media relations, marketing and communication for the hotel.
- Managing and maintaining the integrity and positioning of the hotel and brand.
- Responsible for overlooking all communications (verbal and non verbal) directly with the media/press.
- Effectively and efficiently developing and managing short- and long-term marketing communication campaigns and initiatives driving direct business (on- and off-line) in support of the hotel.
- Actively monitoring, guiding and supporting Waldorf Astoria brand standards on implementation and compliance.
- Overlooking the communications & PR strategy for the hotel in line with the corporate vision and mission strategy.
- Support the overall business objectives and achievement of profitability.
- Driving and monitoring PR and revenue generating business units, press and media awareness.
- Project management and reporting to ensure planning and tracking of project marketing and through-the-line communication.
- Communication and liaison with corporate marketing and marketing divisions to leverage opportunities and keep abreast of developments.
- Providing a link to corporate advertising and marketing communications on all standards and format guidelines and ensure brand standards are maintained.
- Evaluate and solicit new marketing platforms, partnerships, sponsorship and barter opportunities to support all revenue centers (Rooms, Residences, Sales, F&B, Spa, C&E).
- Obtaining and approving sponsorship for events and promotions to increase awareness of the brand whilst creating the right brand association.
- Co-ordinating and promoting all community relations such as community charity programs and other charity events.
- Work with the Commerical Director and the respective commercial teams to develop and implement the Marketing and Public Relations plan to properly position the hotel within the market.
- Building and maintaining a relationship with key media contacts both locally and internationally. This includes the coordination of all local and international press visits, and all press events.
- Working closely with the sales team to recognize promotional opportunities and to create packages.
- Represent the hotel during major social functions in the city together with the General Managers and/ or Commercial Director.
- Maintaining and enhancing the photographic library and press kits for the hotel.
- Managing the relationship with appointed creative designers and other agencies.
- Maintaining complete knowledge of all hotels services/ features and hours of operations.
- Maintaining complete knowledge of computer programs and website content management systems according to specifications.
- Managing and reviewing all day to day activities of all social media channels.
What are we looking for?
A Marketing & Communications Manager for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should posess the follwoing skills and characteristics:
- Previous experience in a Marketing & Communications Manager role with budget and results driven responsibilities.
- Experience with luxury hotel brands in UAE is a must.
- Experience in managing brands, creative development with strong leadership and relationship skills.
- Strong knowledge of all media forms, marketing campaign development, social media, content creation and management.
- Solid knowledge of markets trends and competitors are required.
- Excellent communications (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player with an ability to lead and develop high performing team.
- Strong organizational skills and able to multitask across numerous projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage and conclude projects and creating new concepts.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Relevant degree in Marketing & Communications.
- Arabic speaking skills.
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!
View & Apply