Due to the growth of the business, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. Sensus is the industry leader in providing a complete portfolio of digital products and solutions for the automotive industry.
The Marketing coordinator responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools,
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about products and the company
- Drive qualified leads
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns
- Create blog posts based on data analysis, future and current trend.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Work with team graphic artist to produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
View & Apply