Members of our Marketing Office team do more than “sell” the warm, engaging and anticipative service that Fairmont The Palm is renowned for – they live it! Show case your outstanding interpersonal skills as a Marketing Coordinator, where you will provide organizational and administrative support to your team and memorable service to your guests.
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. 11 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Little Miss India, Frevo – Brazilian Churrasco experience, Sea grill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room, Vuvuzela and others. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids’ Club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
– Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
– Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
– Maintain a positive relationship with all guests, vendors and Colleagues
– Ensure all marketing promotional literature is current and updated
– Provide all administration duties for the Marketing office
– Assist with the maintenance of accounts, contact, activity and business details within appropriate software applications
– Oversees and develops marketing campaigns
– Conducts research and analyses data to identify and define audiences
– Devises and presents ideas and strategies
– Assists with promotional activities
– Compiles the monthly marketing report
– Writes and proofreads creative copy
– Updates databases and the CRM system
– Manages campaigns on social media
– Drafts press releases in cooperation with the Director of Marketing & C
– Handles PR related requests
– Handles requests from influencers
– Assists Digital Marketing Manager with campaigns on social media
– Follow departmental policies and procedures
– Follow all safety policies
– Other duties as assigned.
– Previous experience is an asset
– Previous marketing or administrative experience preferred
– Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and or relevant computer applications required
– University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
– Highly responsible & reliable
– Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.