Members of our Marketing Office team do more than “sell” the warm, engaging and anticipative service that Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is renowned for – they live it! Showcase your outstanding interpersonal skills as a Marketing Coordinator, where you will provide organizational and administrative support to your team and memorable service to your guests.
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 11 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Little Miss India, Frevo – Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room, Vuvuzela and others. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids’ Club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
- Prioritize all telephone calls and in-person visitors, scheduling appointments as required
- Maintain a positive relationship with all guests, vendors and Colleagues
- Ensure all marketing promotional literature is current and updated
- Provide all administration duties for the Marketing office
- Assist with the maintenance of accounts, contact, activity and business details within appropriate software applications
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience is an asset
- Previous marketing or administrative experience preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications andor relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
View & Apply