The person will be responsible for the overall strategic development and execution of direct marketing campaigns to deliver on the client’s international growth strategy through commercial, outreach and audience engagement activities.
- Monitor the progress of all campaigns and income against target and to undertake corrective/ additional marketing activities as necessary. To maximise the effectiveness of marketing spend ensuring that ROI is maximised.
- Provide regional leaders and project heads with relevant and timely analysis and insights to assist them in their business planning and understanding of their customer base.
- To put together and implement an overarching marketing strategy to acquire new leads, increase conversion rates and nurture relationships.
- Work across departments to create and disseminate content to nurture leads, generate brand awareness and maximise outreach.
- Min 5 years experience in a similar marketing role with a relevant university degree or professional qualification from either the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Institute of Direct Marketing or equivalent.
- Great integrated direct marketing campaign experience in both B2C and B2B marketing.
- Experience in database and email marketing including segmentation, targeting and journey-planning.
- Basic understanding of design software (Photoshop, InDesign).
- A focus on delivery, outcomes and results.
- Social media savvy with a passion for creating engaging content.