Job Title Marketing Manager
Job Description – Marketing Manager- Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort (2100001L)
Marketing Manager- Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort – ( 2100001L )
- Support the hotel definition and implementation of the annual marketing, social and comms strategy – in line with the overarching hotels objectives and KPIs
- Proactively interact with hotel Sales and Revenue teams on development and deployment of direct and trade channel marketing programs that support acquisition and retention tactics
- Through the marketing and comms strategy optimal utilization of digital channels and the focus on conversion in order to generate quality traffic and support the achievement of commercial targets.
- Working with the corporate Regional, CRM and Loyalty Marketing teams regarding email-marketing and organic social media channels, with the main focus is on improving campaign performance on paid channels (paid search, metasearch, display campaigns for prospecting and re-marketing on display and social networks for conversions) as well as on increasing organic traffic from search engines (SEO/SEM).
- Manage relationships with support, creative, media, social and performance digital media agencies to ensure all hotel benefit from the most advanced technical frameworks, best media-buying conditions and most qualitative service levels.
- Liaise with the revenue and analytics team to improve measurement and reporting tools and processes, optimize spend across paid channels via attribution modelling and spread a data-driven culture throughout the organization.
- Be part and support the development and deployment of UAE and other group-wide marketing campaigns, including the development of digital content in various languages, the recommendation of best-fit deployment channels per segment and the actual campaign launch, in order to reach current and prospective customers in a compelling manner.
- Provide guidance to the other commercial teams for the adjustment of digital and social marketing campaigns to their local context and market, in order to support their efforts in attracting new customers, retaining current ones and generating more online bookings.
- Monitor, assess and report the performance of all online marketing campaigns by analysing key performance indicators (e.g. traffic volume evolution, sales conversion rate etc.) in order to ensure visibility on their return on investment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University
View & Apply