Nationwide Middle East Properties LLC
Job Title Marketing Manager (real
Marketing Manager (Real Estate) With prior experience in a Real Estate Company in UAE. Objective: Build a business and brand presence from the ground up. This includes creating and executing a marketing plan designed to attract the attention and interest of UAE Residents and Investors. This position calls for skills in market research, traditional marketing, social media management, customer care, trade relationship management and some financial record keeping. Duties:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Maintain social media presence at property level and at a corporate level
- Maintain accurate information on company website
- Design promotional web landing pages to track effectiveness of other marketing initiatives;
- Draft Press Releases, represent the company to media outlets
- Seek to minimize marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts
- Develop and implement various brand strategies & oversee implementation of integrated marketing strategy including innovative campaigns and digital marketing
- Manage, coordinate and motivate company sales and marketing functions to achieve required sales targets.
- Help to implement processes, procedures and tools to maximize the productivity and performance of the sales and marketing functions and to facilitate integration with other departments.
- Conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities and customers.
- Help to Plan, develop and execute sales & marketing strategies.
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
- Help to Establish and maintain appropriate budgets for sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Work closely with company Corporate Communications department to blend the direct sales/ marketing requirements with broader communications strategy and creation of product collateral
- Procure and manage external sales & marketing agencies as required.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in strategic planning and execution of real estate investment sales and marketing with proven knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and meeting revenue expectations.
- Bachelor degree in a business related field, preferably Commercial Property, Marketing or Investments.
- Minimum of 2-5 years real estate industry experience in a sales/marketing role, with at least 2 years’ experience in the UAE region.
- Ability to manage internal and external resources where appropriate to produce quality materials within tight timeframes.
- High computer literacy, professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with proven attention to detail.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel if required.
Job Type: Full-time Job Type: Full-time Experience:
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
View & Apply