Job Title Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of 50 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its magazines, websites, events and social media platforms.
ITP.net is expanding and we re looking for a talented digital marketing solutions executive to join the team. Headquartered in Dubai, ITP.net is a global digital-only enterprise technology news brand that delivers premium content across key verticals such as Software, Infrastructure, Business, Emergent Tech and Security .
The successful candidate will be responsible for discovering new commercial opportunities and delivering a revenue target by executing the commercial strategy of ITP.net. Your CV will need to showcase your experience in selling digital display, content marketing, events (webinars/round tables) and lead generation solutions.
You will need to command the respect of both clients and colleagues, by demonstrating attributes such as; sourcing and ownership of relationships / projects; accurate commercial forecasting and pipeline management (CRM) with a proven ability of achieving digital revenue targets. The role requires someone who is consistently proactive and who strives to over-deliver on customer service.
Job responsibilities include:
- Communicate on a weekly basis with direct clients and agencies to ensure revenue growth.
- Generate briefs and create innovative proposals that drive opportunities.
- Build a strong sales pipeline with an understanding of how to weight commercial opportunities.
- Provide accurate quarterly and monthly forecast of performance against target.
- Support the team to achieve target and identify new trends in the market.
- Minimum of 3 years digital sales experience.
- Proactive and passionate about technology, innovation and digitalisation.
- Preferably from a digital-only sales background.
- Experienced in working with large digital campaigns that have used data-led targeting and reporting.
- Demonstrated history of growing and converting sales pipeline.
- Ability to sell conceptually and consultatively by delivering a strong value proposition.
- Self-starting but recognition of when to ask for support.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.
View & Apply