Accountability for the Middle East & Africa partner marketing strategy and framework. This includes all to, with, through, and for partner marketing strategies and engagements across all partner types.
- Develop and manage annual partner marketing plan and budget in alignment with corporate growth and revenue objectives across multiple dimensions including awareness, education, lead, generation, programs, partner readiness and enablement
- Deliver and lead the partner marketing experience across all channels, envisioning, crafting, and implementing immersive global partner marketing strategies that enhance and grow the Partner+ ecosystem, engage the partner community, and promote a positive partner experience
- Work closely with partners and partner managers to develop joint marketing plans to tie back to revenue goals. Coach partners in the planning and execution of their marketing efforts and the tracking of metrics and results
- Develop offers that will be used to recruit new channel partners into marketing programs and drive channel sourced pipeline through joint or self-service marketing execution
- Create partner-ready demand creation programs designed to drive new opportunities and partner sourced pipeline
- Design and execute partner enablement opportunities for upcoming product launches or releases, as well as marketing enablement for partner-ready campaigns
- Define and deliver marketing tools, programs and communications to assist partners in generating leads, for selling solutions, and closing deals — ultimately driving revenue with, through and for partners
- Manage all partner-facing corporate communications via multiple vehicles, including newsletters and the partner portal
- Be responsible for guidelines and tracking of Market Development Fund (MDF) spending
- Analyze and track success of all partner-facing programs. Implement metrics to demonstrate return on investment against the channel marketing budget
- Work closely with business development, channel and field sales to ensure smooth collaboration with partners
- Work collaboratively with other marketing teams to leverage content, programs and communications for Partner Marketing and to ensure brand consistency
- Help drive partner sponsorship sales for events
- Monitor progress and measure results of all partner marketing campaigns conducted with partners through regular pipeline inspection and opportunity deal registration tracking.
Prior Experience and Skill Sets Include
- Be a key member and leader within Global Partner Marketing team that is responsible for marketing to, through, with, and for partners of all types.
- Deliver a positive end-to-end partner marketing experience and results, in support of stated business objectives.
- Carry the partner torch, acting as a partner evangelist focused on influencing the value delivered to Finastra and its customers through partners
- Work across a matrixed organization with internal and external teams to get feedback and buy-in.
- Ability to handle and meet multiple deadlines for varying projects.
- Experience influencing and building strong connections with C-Suite executives internally and externally to accelerate decision making and secure deal closures.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with corporate & product marketing, partner programs and operations, vertical and industry marketing, finance, product management, PR/AR, industry events, sales enablement, business/corporate development and sales to guide the execution of partner marketing and awareness programs on a worldwide level.
- Number of campaigns delivered and activated in region by partner
- Percentage of partners engaged and executing partner-ready campaigns
- Contribution to partner sourced pipeline
- Deals registered from partner marketing influenced programs
- Demand program performance/ROI, MDF, co-operative funds or volume incentive utilization rate
- Ability to envision and execute on multi-dimensional global marketing plans
- Confidence in a dynamic, high-pressure, high-visibility role
- 8 years of experience in partner marketing and communications leadership
- Current experience in a high growth enterprise software company
- Experience and expertise in working with partners of all types ISVs, MSPs, OEMs, Systems Integrators, Professional Services, Resellers and Distributors.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to influence, motivate and work in a highly cross-functional environment to drive outcomes based plans, programs and execution
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities, disciplines, and tactics, including field marketing, digital marketing, and experience events
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can build and launch programs within budget and effectively handle multiple, concurrent timelines
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact your recruitment partner.
View & Apply