- Full time, 12-month maximum term contract
- Strong Quality Focus
- Kew East Location (workplace flexibility supported)
Greencap, (part of the Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety Division), makes the world safer by offering risk management solutions that protect the things we value most – our people, our property, and the environment. We do this by delivering tailor-made solutions across the breadth of health & safety, property and the environment through our expert services, online solutions, and training offerings.
Reporting to the National IT Manager, the PHP Developer / Software Support Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the development and support of our ContinuOne (C1) product. This role will work as an integral part of the IT team to maintain and support C1.
To be successful in this role, you will have worked in an agile environment and have a detailed understanding of modern SDLC frameworks.
Other essential technical skills include:
- LAMP stack
- PHP frameworks Laravel, Zend, Symfony
- HTML5, CSS
- JQuery, Bootstrap, Dojo, Angular
- JIRA, Git/BitBucket, Confluence
- Strong SQL, MySQL, DB optimisation knowledge
- Web-Services, SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience with private and public clouds such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Mobile development experience (iPad) desired
- Demonstrable strong development and collaboration skills gained in developing software product solutions
- Creativity, motivation and strong communication
- Hands-on experience with developing and implementing integrations
- Effective time management skills for handling multiple projects and goals superior written and oral communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Proven commitment to continuous improvement with a desire to achieve best practice outcomes
Are you ready to join us to make the world safer? It’s an exciting time to take the next step in your career with Greencap!
Click the ‘Apply’ button below and follow the links to submit your covering letter and CV. To apply, you must be an Australian/New Zealand resident or able to work without restriction in Australia.
Disclaimer: Greencap does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity
View & Apply