Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization.
Meets with Sales leaders to create strategic marketing plan in support of Sales pipeline and revenue objectives. Participant in regular pipeline and forecast review meetings. Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations. Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs. Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner. Creates and manages program budget, measures ROI through metrics analysis and reporting.
Proven track record executing multi-faceted event programs. Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions. Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams. Understands principles of Sales business/revenue/pipeline management. Moderate technical and strategic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed. Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle Digital Marketing Specialist MENA will be responsible for planning and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for Oracle Technology and Systems products and solutions. He/She will implement marketing initiatives consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs across all channels of the marketing mix (physical and digital). He/She will also be responsible for the management of agency relationships.
Oracle is seeking a customer focused and innovative Digital Marketing Specialist to drive integrated marketing campaigns, consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs across all channels of the marketing mix (physical and digital). The position will be based in Dubai.
This marketer will be a trusted advisor to the business and will develop marketing and lead generation programs for the Technology & Systems lines of business. This requires the ability to understand the customer & market needs and the changing competitive landscape.
The ideal candidate is metrics-oriented; has a track record of successful campaign management and lead generation, He/She will be responsible for translating business requirements into marketing objectives and integrated tactics, aimed at significantly increasing awareness, driving demand, pipeline acceleration and customer engagement across the MENA market.
The right candidate has experience working effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with a strong desire to overachieve; and proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic and open personality with strong drive and proven ability to perform in a fastpaced environment
- Driven, high energy, with a ‘cando’ attitude
- Solid planning, budgeting and project management skills
- Ability to work crossfunctionally and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Resultoriented, collaborative
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong professionalism and work ethic
- Attention to detail
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the digital marketing plan for Technology & Systems business.
- Effectively plan and accurately manage the marketing budget with a focus on delivering clear and measurable ROI.
- Deliver high impact digital marketing activities collaborating with regional marketing teams, local teams and sales stakeholders to align campaign strategy, messaging, tactics and ensure effective execution.
- Communicate plans to sales and business development stakeholders and actively participate in the business planning and demand management process locally.
- Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics and overall ROI to internal stakeholders.
- Monitor, analyze and tune marketing activities to maximize conversion and key metrics
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up on all leads in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with broader marketing community to develop and share best practices.
- Amplify customer advocacy by promoting new customer stories across channels.
- Actively explore and implement innovative new tactics as appropriate.
Required skills, competencies and experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business and/or Economics, specialization in Marketing preferred
- 5 years’ experience and proven success in digital marketing roles in the MENA region with demonstrated ability to develop and execute highly effective marketing programs within the technology/software sector
- Ability to manage and collaborate with multiple key stakeholders, superior communications skills
- Reputation for producing real, measurable results and consistently exceeding business goals
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills
- Experience using ELOQUA, GMSS, GMT and other Marketing tools
- Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus
View & Apply