Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Our company has been recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, named by BC Tech Association as “Emerging Company of the Year” and “Technology Pioneer” by the World Economic Forum.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 250 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. With offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
To help continue to fuel our growth, we are looking for a seasoned, detail-oriented, goal-driven, high-energy Senior Front End Software Engineer at the forefront of innovation to expand our Technology team. This role will report into the Senior Manager, Software Engineering. This is a full-time position located in our Vancouver HQ.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Join a high-performing engineering team as a technical leader to deliver complete, high-quality, end-to-end solutions
- Contribute to guidelines and coding standards used for building reusable application components that are easy to maintain, troubleshoot, and test
- Identify and assist in mitigating technical, schedule, and other project risks
- Provide technical input into product roadmaps, negotiating compromises between business and technical constraints
- Provide input into process improvement initiatives to improve the quality and timeliness of deliverables with high predictability
- Monitor, escalate and resolve systems issues
Key / Technical Skills:
- Good collaboration and leadership skills, as well as passion for work in a team environment
- Strong experience developing user interfaces, services and customer-facing APIs
- Experience with AWS and Docker is an asset
- The ability to learn quickly and effectively apply new knowledge, demonstrating the desire to stay in touch with emerging technologies
- A self-starter mentality & desire to contribute significantly to the team
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in the English language with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Education and Experience:
- BSc degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of solid software engineering experience architecting and developing enterprise-grade applications
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. For this position, you need to be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.
Powered by JazzHR