Are you currently a Senior Software Engineer and have a track record of delivering exceptional code? Want to work with world-class technology and to help shape technology decisions which make a real difference to our customers? If you are looking for a challenge that will provide you with plenty of career growth, this position might be for you!
Benefits of working in our team include:
- Flexible working arrangements including full time remote
- Competitive salary
- High performing engineering culture with an emphasis on quality, testing, reliability, and scalability
- High end Apple Mac laptop, and all the software you need
- Shared code ownership and a real sense of making a difference
- Culture of continuous delivery
Who are we?
We are Australia’s largest industrial services marketplace backed by the Seven Group and Macquarie Group experiencing tremendous growth.
What’s not to love about working at iSeekplant?
At iSeekplant, we value our people and our customers. We celebrate success and are passionate about providing continuous learning and development.
Quarterly celebrations, work-a-versaries with donuts, a yearly 5-star retreat and monthly team catch-ups are some of the great things about working here. We have a 95% employee NPS score – and a culture we’re very proud of.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
- Developing solutions using our current technology stack
- Provide high quality solutions to business requirements using techniques such as TDD, end to end testing and automated acceptance tests
- Participating in peer code review as both reviewer and reviewee
- Work collaboratively to ensure high quality outcomes
- Maintain an outcomes focus with respect to solution design
- Deliver features in collaboration with a Project team to
a fortnightly sprint cadence. * Manage technical debt by identifying areas for improvement and completing tasks aimed at removing legacy code
- Participate in all Agile Ceremonies including daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, review, retrospectives and planning.
- Manage rollout and deployment of features you develop using the team’s CI/CD tooling
- Provide advice to stakeholders regarding appropriate solutions to technical problems
- Work to improve our team’s overall proficiency in development techniques by advocating best practice in collaboration with technical leadership
Skills and experience:
- Commercial experience in using the Laravel framework or similar modern PHP MVC framework
- 3+ years commercial experience with ReactJS or similar
- Exposure to modern utility-first CSS frameworks such as Inertia or Tailwind
- Ability to work within an Agile development team
- Proficient at writing and maintaining automated tests
- Experience working with AWS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedicated team member that enjoys working collaboratively
- A resourceful, self starting attitude with the ability to think and solve problems creatively
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application including a cover letter detailing your experience and interest in the role.
All applications are strictly confidential. Apply Online