Nine is Australia’s largest locally owned media company with investments spanning television, video on demand, print, digital, and radio. Nine’s assets include the Nine Television Network, video on demand platform 9Now, talkback radio stations 2GB, 3AW, 4BC and 6PR, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and Australian Financial Review, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV and CarAdvice, subscription video platform Stan, and majority investments in Domain and Future Women.
The Commercial Products team at Nine are looking for a Senior .NET developer who is passionate about writing clean, reusable code for important internal business applications.
Our team builds and maintains key-business software that helps give Nine an edge in the market with our award-winning sales and traffic system.
Senior Software Engineers at Nine build high quality, scalable solutions, continuously improve their skills and share their knowledge with other engineers to grow the capabilities of their team. They coach and mentor engineers on best practice software design and development and work with business and technology stakeholders to bring ideas to life.
- Strong C#/.Net, SQL Server experience
- IOC/DI, WCF & Web API experience
- Experience working with service-oriented architecture and highly scaled, asynchronous messaging architectures
- Good understanding of the Agile development processes
- The ability and desire to write clean, maintainable code with unit tests
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A collaborative approach to work with good teamwork abilities
- WPF/XAML experience
- Experience working with large enterprise applications
- Mulesoft experience
- Asynchronous event and messaging experience using libraries like NServiceBus & RabbitMQ
Why we like working here
- Flexible hours and extended parental leave policy.
- Focus on career development through level up sessions, access to workshops, sponsored conference attendance, access to online material.
- Hackathons and themed showcases.
- Social Slack channels like #camping, #tabletop-gaming, #dad-jokes.
Media is a fast-changing environment that provides interesting engineering challenges working at scale. Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of this team. Nine embraces all aspects of diversity & inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the diversity of customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Nine does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Nine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes