Senior IOS Developer
- Focus on building and progressing awesome native mobile applications impacting millions of customer’s everyday
- These roles will be based at South Eveleigh – our brand new state-of-the-art precinct which will soon be home to 10,000 of our people. We’re embedding ourselves in a location that will support our goal to be best in digital. We’ll be part of the wider technology community at this exciting location so the opportunity to learn and exchange ideas will be endless.
The Commonwealth Bank mobile team is the largest native mobile team in Australia working on the iOS platform. We are proud to build mobile apps which help millions of Australians manage and protect their financial wellbeing every day. We develop and create code which is elegant and simple, concise and clear using the latest technologies. We’re learning from each other every single day and innovation, passion and creativity is embedded in our culture.
We have a number of Senior IOS Engineer positions available. We are looking for passionate iOS Engineers with strong native mobile application experience. You will collaborate with your colleagues to build and design mobile apps and features for 5+ million customers working on market leading digital products. Using the latest technologies, you’ll be defining future trends for the financial services industry and using your excellent problem solving skills to build high quality, technical solutions.
You will have an appreciation of the value of Agile and of engineering practices. You’ll be passionate about design and writing clean and efficient code. This is an amazing opportunity to work with and learn from the best mobile engineers in the country who emphasise collaboration and communication, quality and excellence. We are a diverse team who have the same interests and goals as you, learning more about your craft from each other every day.
- Experience in developing robust and secure native iOS applications with Swift – 5+ years of experience required in commercial IOS Development
- Experience in supporting large scale commercial applications with substantial user base
- Good understanding of RESTful services and Integration with IOS applications
- You keep up to date with the latest iOS development practices
- Be eager to learn and enjoy new technologies
- Enjoy working on your own projects and be a part of the iOS development community
- Enthusiasm for a great user experience
- Deep thinking, being logical, having imagination, design focus, collaborative thinking
- A strong appreciation of continuous delivery and automated testing and the value that these provide
Please note as part of our process of recruiting Mobile Engineers we require all candidate to conduct a technical coding assignment.
How we’ll reward you:
There’s more to working at CommBank than just great financial rewards. We provide excellent opportunities for career progression. Want to spend more time with your family, or on your health and fitness? Ready to grow your career but still maintain a balance? Not only do we offer training and development that’s tailored to your ambitions, you’ll also experience the flexibility and support that are just part of life here. Find out what’s on offer and how different people are using the wide range of benefits we provide at
If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We’re aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 30/01/2021