- On behalf of our client, with a prominent software company., we invite candidates the opportunity to work as a Software Application Developer.
- As a Software Application Developer, you will be involved in the process, life cycle and creation of the software aimed at helping users complete a computer task or program.
- You will work closely with computer analysts and engineers in using languages to develop the necessary specifications for software.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
Your Experience, Key Attributes & Selection Criteria
- 3 years’ experience or more is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred. Recognised Industry Qualifications may be considered in lieu of formal qualifications
- Easily Interprets specifications
- Good problem-solving skills
- Skilled in building technical designs and flow charts
- Experience in building, maintaining and modifying websites and relevant web applications
- Constructs technical specifications from a business functional model
- Knowledgeable in tests and writes technical documentation
- Team player
About Our Client
- Our client is a successful, established, boutique software company.
- They turn a business’s ideas into a tailored business solution by developing complementary software that transforms the user experience of key stakeholders.
- Genuine applications of interest must apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ button within this webpage;
- You are NOT required to also email your application. Applications that are emailed to us will NOT be considered as we manage the recruitment selection process within our software;
- It is critical that you meet the essential selection criteria as incomplete applications will not be considered.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Agency, and only align ourselves with clients that share the same principles.
- We do not discriminate against applicants based on gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, colour, age, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law;
- We encourage people of all experiences, talents and cultures to apply/register for this role.
- As we collaborate with our clients throughout the recruitment process, we ask that you kindly refrain from contacting our offices seeking any updates regarding the status of your application.
- You can be assured we will contact you as soon as we have some meaningful information about your application to provide you with.
- Unfortunately, we are only able to contact short-listed applicants.
- All applications for registration must be made online by following the ‘Apply’ button within this webpage.