Posted about 2 hours ago
A global Australian company who provide communication solutions the mining and resource sector. Spanning six continents, the company specialises in the design, development, manufacture, deployment and support of mission-critical solutions for communications; vehicle and personnel tracking and safety solutions for various environments. Held in high regard in the mining industry, the company does business with over 300 mine sites worldwide. Incorporating hardware and software product development; assembly; direct sales; project management and deployment solutions. The vision is to be the preferred global partner for mission-critical unified communications and tracking solutions in harsh industrial environments.
The Senior Software Engineer – Golang, or competent C++ skills, is required translate requirements to a well-described design consistent with architectural vision and product management expectations. Produce and deliver reliable and well-tested software components in conformance with design specifications. Minimise rework. Support integration testing and deployment.
Required Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, science, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in software and applications development
- Experienced in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Experienced in enterprise software application development in a commercial environment
- Competent programming skills in Golang, or competent C++ skills with a willingness to learn Golang.
- Experience with development on Linux
- Experienced with NoSQL and SQL databases such as Couchbase Server and PostgreSQL
- Experience with microservices architecture
Desirable Skills and Experience * Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Web development frameworks including Node.js, Angular
- DevOps concepts and related technologies
- Development of Cloud-based and IoT applications
- Mobile platforms such as Android
- Knowledge of skills in Java, C/C++
- Developing software using Agile methodologies
- Competent with Jira, Confluence, MS Office, Windows 10
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Rell Werner on 0488 622 644, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103826. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at