Our Large Federal Government client is seeking an experienced The Software Developer – is required to develop and integrate software employing an Agile Software Development Methodology (SDM).
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrable experience with Puppet and Ansible automation tools.
- Strong commitment to software engineering processes and a proven ability to develop robust and maintainable software.
- Enhance and support automation capability for new and existing systems by developing and integrating software employing an Agile Software Development Methodology and by integrating Commercial Off the Shelf and Government Off the Shelf software.
- Monitor systems and infrastructure; provide assistance with support requests by fixing and troubleshooting issues.
- Implement and maintain automated testing. Provide feedback on implementation and design aspects as required from other areas.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
The Software Developer will be responsible for working under direction as a member of a team responsible for developing complex programs, integrating Commercial Off the Shelf and G…
Software Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Our Large Federal Government client is seeking an experienced The Software Developer – the role will need well established software development skills and a proven ability to work …
Senior GovCMS (Drupal) Software Developer (Baseline)
The GovCMS (Drupal) Software Developer will work within an agile multi-disciplinary Capability Delivery Team of Business Analysts, CX/UX/UI designers, Software Developers, Testers …