About the Team:
The iptiQ Technology Solutions team is responsible for the delivery of iptiQ’s digital and technology strategy across end customer, distribution partner, administrator and internal user groups. One way in which iptiQ differentiates itself from competitors is providing market leading digital services that enhance the customer experience, reduce operational costs and distribution risk.
About the Role
You’ll spend your time:
- Working on a range of web application projects built from scratch and write maintainable and well-structured code;
- Focus on product / UX / design to build prototypes and interfaces from wireframes and designs;
- Work collaboratively with multiple people including designers, product owner, developer in agile team;
- Develop sites that are SEO friendly, optimised for speed and customer experience; and
- Working closely in multi-functional teams to shape the technology platform that fulfil our business and product vision by redefining the traditional insurance proposition.
Our Technology Stack:
We rely heavily on the following tools and technologies:
- React for web dashboards and frontend;
- Java to write our application code (we’re also starting with Node for some of our services);
- AWS for most of our infrastructure;
- DocumentDB for most persistent data storage;
- Kafka for our asynchronous message queue; and
- Kubernetes and Docker to schedule and run our service
The successful applicant will have:
- Advanced understanding of CSS pre-processing and post-processing;
- Advanced level HTML5 CSS3;
- Developing pixel-perfect user interfaces based on UX/UI designs;
- Experience in mobile-first and responsive design;
- Understanding of accessibility principles in the context of web design;
- Experience preferably within an agile or product team;
- Bonus: TypeScript/GraphQL.
You should apply if:
- you think you’d enjoy the kind of work we’re doing;
- you’re comfortable working in a team that deals with ambiguity;
- you love solving problems and always think about the customer experience; and
- you have good experience about web development (using React, GraphQL, etc).
Are you focused and committed? Love working for a high impact team and passionate about succeeding? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply Online
View & Apply