Reesby are a premium emerging technology company and employment agency in the IT industry. Working with major global brands, we help people succeed in their careers.
About the Software Engineer position
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will assist us with design, development and installation of software solutions. Your duties will include development, writing code, and documenting functionality.
You should be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
Software Engineer responsibilities are:
- Organize full lifecycle software development
- Prepare specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Prepare software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Organize documenting and maintenance of software functionality
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Evaluate and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Provide support and consulting on software systems usage
- Ensure compliance with project plans and industry standards
Software Engineer requirements are:
- 2+ years’ experience of working on a Computer Software Engineer or Software Developer (http://link…) position
- Significant experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework, such as JSF, Wicket, GWT or Spring MVC
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Good experience in designing interactive applications and with test-driven development
- Good knowledge to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- Experience in documenting requirements and specifications
- Close familiarity with software engineering tools, software development methodology and release processes
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Visit our website for more job listings: