Position Title: Software Engineer/Computer Programmer
Reports to: Director, R&D
Job Type: Full Time, permanent
Location: Brampton, ON
As part of the Plexxis development team you will design, develop, and implement products and services, which solve the challenge of modernizing the specialty contracting trades.
This is an opportunity to work on and develop exciting new applications for our customers’ existing data as well as creating cutting-edge products that revolutionize the construction industry.
What you will do:
- Solidify the existing products or software
- Develop new features that add value for Plexxis’ customers
- Work on backend and frontend
- Perform activities in coding, testing, debugging and bug fixing
- Review and Analyze test cases with QA team
- Followed agile software development methodology
- use GIT as version control system
- Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities
- perform software development activities
- Delivering few components through design, development & testing
- Design and develop web applications with React.js and Node.js
- Analyze the user requirements and documentation collected from the client
- 7 months to less than 1 year work experience
- Two year college diploma in relevant field
- Experience with; Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, Word processing software, Communication software, Project management software, Programming software, HTML editing software, Web Service design, MS Windows, Image editing software, MS Office, Spreadsheets, API
About Plexxis Software:
Plexxis maximizes the profit and efficiency of customers through software that unites accounting, costing, project management, estimating, and mobile applications into a single, world-class solution built exclusively for construction subcontractors.
Our Very Special Working Environment
Rooted in our belief that we are stronger together, Plexxis Software benefits from the synergy you can only get by bringing together the best and brightest people who embrace and embody our core values.
Are You the Perfect Fit? Do You Wish to:
- Work with a small, tight-knit group of hard-working, dedicated, and fun individuals
- Enjoy the atmosphere of a rapidly growing, high energy company with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Be on the winning team – poised to emerge as the global leader
- Be challenged in the workspace, or even in the lunchroom
- Lose the stuffy environment (and politics) of “big corporate” and focus on delivering what the competition calls “impossible”
- If you are ready for an exciting career with an industry leader, apply today.
Disclaimer for all posting locations: We thank all applicants in advance for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Plexxis is committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion, encouraging applications from all well-qualified applicants. Accommodation is available for applicants, including those with disabilities, throughout the recruitment process.
View & Apply