Job ID: 106061
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the top tier players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and find brand New jobs in North America and CALA or visit our Career site.
In one paragraph
Amdocs is dedicated to your success in your first professional role in a very dynamic industry. The Amdocs Graduate Learning program has been established to shorten your time to be productive in your group by building up the required skills and knowledge in the field. The Graduate Program starts your career with training in areas of SW Development, Amdocs and industry knowledge, meeting Amdocs leaders, Amdocs product training and personal mentorship.
What will your job look like?
We are Hiring Fresh Grads in the Toronto area!
Are you ready for the first step in your career?
Here are some of the world-class benefits for Amdocs employees:
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. 5 hours a month for volunteering!
Roles offered: Mobile Development, Field Engineer, RF Engineer, Software Support Engineer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Software Test Engineer, or Production Support Engineer.
All you need is…
- BS or MS in a technical field. Must be a recent or upcoming college Graduate.
- 0-2 years of technical experience through internships, real-world and/or school coursework
- Technical knowledge and/or experience with Java programming, Linux/Unix, SQL, Databases, DevOps, and testing
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development
- Logical and creative problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Technological Excellence
- Displays Confidence and Curiosity
- Demonstrates Excellence and Professionalism
Why you will love this job:
- Amdocs is dedicated to your success as a technology professional.
- You will have the opportunity to be an instrumental member of an industry leader and work with our industry’s most advanced technologies!
- You will be exposed to the latest training in the industry both internally and externally
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever-growing opportunities for personal growth
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
View & Apply