Signup on Hired to find your dream job as a Security Software Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for jobseekers just like you.
Companies on Hired apply to you! You’ll receive salary and compensation details up front – before the interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we’re confident that you’ll find a job you’ll love!
Security Software Engineers are responsible for everything the website user encounters, including scrolling functions and graphics, as well as building the logic, database interactions and server configuration on the application’s Backend.
In addition to programming the various features of server-side and user-side applications, the Software Engineers is encouraged to upgrade and maintain both the back and front-end as needed. As new technologies emerge and platforms are expanded, the role will likely transform to suit these changes.
We need Security Software Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are results-oriented, multifaceted and can work independently or in a team environment, to get the job done.
- The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side applications.
- Working with other web developers as well as marketing teams and engineers to ensure the right look and vital features are included in your work.
- Crafting tests that will be implemented to keep software functional.
- Stay on top of rapidly growing technologies and engineering trends.
Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
- 4+ Years of experience with Backend web development.
- 4+ Years experience with Frontend web development.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- An adroitness with SQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Java for Front-End and Backend programming, Go Language, Swift, Docker, Azure, AngularJS and Angular 2.
- Building and accessing databases with NoSQL and Node.js.
- Understanding the ins-and-outs of HTTP protocols, developer tools, SSL certificates and web application architecture.
- Keeping track of changes made to code with Git version control system.
These Would Also Be Nice
- Good communication skills.
- Thriving as a member of a team.
- Understanding the needed technology for web development.
- Keeping business needs in mind.
- Wanting your work to appeal to clients.
- Having the desire to continuously grow and learn.
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?
Share this job
Save jobClick to add the job to your shortlist
You need to or to save a job.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.
© 2016 – 2021 Metroland Media Group Ltd. Powered by Madgex Job Board Software
Before you apply –
Turn on alerts for jobs like this!
We’ll send them straight to your inbox :
Email address required Your communication preferences
Yes, I’d like to receive emails from LocalWork.ca with helpful announcements of advertising specials, new features, notices, events, special offers and other important information that may be of interest to me.
When you create this job alert we will email you a selection of jobs matching your criteria. Our and apply to this service and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Create alert and continue to apply (This will open in a new window from which you will be automatically redirected to an external site after 5 seconds)