Are you looking for a work environment where you can innovate, reach greater heights and collaborate with experts from a wide range of sectors? You want to join a world class company and industry leader with projects to which you would be proud to contribute? Come share your passion with us!
Our teams are committed to staying innovative and on the leading edge of creating new training solutions in the healthcare domain. The Solution Engineering team plays a crucial part in achieving this. It is therefore essential to work closely with our customers to define what should be those training solutions as well as working closely with the engineering team to provide the required guidance about what needs to be designed. That’s why we need your expertise and passion to complete our team!
The role we are offering you:
By joining our solutions engineer and technical product owner team, you will work in defining and developing highly innovative training solutions for the medical domain.
Are you ready to:
– Work in hi-tech domains such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Serious Games, Mobile applications, surgical simulators for new interventional cardiac surgical procedures. You will also work with multiple other technologies.
– Fulfill the Solution Engineering role by working closely with customers and the marketing product management team to identify the problems to be solved and to understand their needs.
o Work with engineering to propose various options (solutions) based on customer’s needs, available technologies, feasibility, schedule and budget constraints.
o Act as a trusted advisor for the customer to bridge his desires and the capabilities of the technology.
o Document the proposed solution, its scope and the requirements.
o During project execution, act as the main technical point of contact between the engineering team and the customer.
o Support the business development team during proposal phases.
– Take lead of SCRUM teams as the Product Owner.
o Participate in defining the product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities.
o Develop and prioritize user stories based on business value and product strategy to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value.
o Produce technically focused stories and collaborate with development teams to ensure accuracy and feasibility.
o Provide continuous backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
o Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on, and mitigate impediments impacting successful team completion of goals.
o Validate the progress and provide feedback at the end of each iteration.
o Conduct demos of new and upcoming functionality.
o Assist project managers in establishing schedules and cost estimates.
Our ideal candidate has:
– BS degree in software engineering, computer science or biomedical Engineering
– minimum of 6 years experience in product development
– understanding of physiology, healthcare practice, and medical technology
– experience working directly with healthcare professionals and/or educators
– experience in Game Design defining the user experience
– experience developing with game engines such as Unity3D and Unreal
– experience with Mixed Reality and mobile technologies
– strong understanding of the product-development lifecycle and risk analysis
– experience with simulation products and/or simulation-based training
experience in estimating effort on development tasks for complex projects
– experience developing and managing requirements and story boards
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– an innovative spirit
– strong leadership and teamwork
– excellent organizational skills
– excellent written and verbal communication skills, in French and English