Are you inspired by inventors who enable customers to solve industry specific problems by building on AWS?
Come work with us and collaborate on AWS Solutions that solve problems for customers .
The AWS Solution Builders team designs, develops, and publishes best practice solutions to support the needs of customers across different industries such as financial services, health and manufacturing. The team builds turnkey, deployable solutions that can be leveraged and integrated by our customers, AWS Professional Services or 3rd party partners.
We are looking for builders to dive deep into new and existing AWS solutions. The role will involve identifying opportunities for new solutions to meet the requirements of enterprise and business customers across industries and domains, and building and publishing the Solutions for consumption via the AWS website.
The team is a great fit for you if you like to:
– Design and build solutions that are adequately generalised and repeatable across customers.
– Update, enhance and continuously verify existing solutions.
– Actively build relationships and record implementation references of new solutions across Solution Architects, AWS Professional Services and 3rd party partners.
– Collaborate worldwide with other Solution Builders to provide solutions that can be used globally and localised for APAC.
You will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of AWS services in focused areas such as big data, machine learning, security and high performance computing and will work with the latest AWS services as customers start incorporating them into their solutions.
This is a rewarding opportunity to grow with a team, mentor new engineers and gain experience from senior leadership.
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of industry experience.
· Experience building scalable software for commercial online services.
· Problem solving, design, and analytical abilities.
· Ability to execute independently.
· Ability to build relationships with customers and partners.
· MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 7+ years of industry experience.
· Knowledge of distributed systems design and implementation, large scale automation and workflow management, database design and implementation
· Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners
· Experience building developer facing products and services
· Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices