Support Analyst / Software Engineer
Systems & Software – Remote
As a Support Analyst / Software Engineer, you will be able to utilize your classroom training in the real world. You will be join the Research & Development team and assist with troubleshooting and providing solutions for customers, while continuously increasing high customer satisfaction.
This position will report to the Manager of Support Services and will be based near our Vermont location.
What your impact will be:
- You will prioritize, investigate, and resolve customer issues related to our enQuesta product as well as ensure tickets that require development are documented comprehensively and include examples and required logs.
- You will create and maintain documentation including an internal knowledgebase, technical documentation and customer Wiki, support product testing such as Maintenance Releases testing, Bug Fix Testing, and New Functionality testing.
- You will work hand in hand with the R&D and Support teams gaining valuable on the job software engineering and support experience. You will have access to the latest tools, hardware, and some of the brightest software engineers in this area.
What we are looking for:
- In the process of completing, or has recently completed a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field or have a B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Possess a high level of initiative, aptitude and energy in order to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Systems & Software is a best-in-class customer information, billing and financial management systems with superior usability, configurability and scalability at a low total cost of ownership.
Founded in 1973, Systems & Software delivers best-in-class utility customer information, billing and financial management systems. With superior usability, configurability and scalability at a low total cost of ownership, Systems & Software solutions have empowered utilities to provide exceptional service to millions of residential and commercial accounts. The company’s web-based enQuesta software drives advanced business performance with outstanding functionality in areas vital to utility operations, including mobile workforce management, automated meter integration, time-of-use billing, and asset management. Please feel free to visit our website for further information https://www.ssivt.com/ .
View & Apply