THIS IS US
Basically we’re changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We’re on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +100 cities have chosen us across 12 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- You will collaborate closely with the central BI and data team with the goal of supporting the Supply Chain and Maintenance and Repairs teams with data, dashboards, and insights through a modern event-based tech stack (DBT, Redshift, Looker, Segment, Amplitude).
- Development of dashboards, tools and custom reports to track key metrics and support our team and other stakeholders (such as Central and Market Operations, Expansion, Product) in data-driven decisions.
- Generation of data insights by selecting and defining new and relevant data points while constantly ensuring data quality
- Creation of actionable strategies based on data-driven conclusions
- Lead prioritisation together with the respective teams to ensure that the team KPI targets are met.
- Apply analytics and statistics skills in building new data products that can be used for accurate and timely predictions and operational optimisation
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years’ experience in data analysis, preferably in Operations and a degree in fields such as economics, statistics, mathematics, logistics, business development, consulting
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills; comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Proficiency in analytics, data exploration and modeling solutions such as Looker, Tableau, Kepler or Amplitude; SQL/Python is a plus
- Experience with ERP Systems are a plus
- Fluent in English, spoken and written language
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!