Expected Travel:0 – 30%
Location: any SAP location within MEE (Middle and Eastern Europe) possible
Employment Type:Vollzeit, unbefristet
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the Team:
The Line of Business for Digital Products & Projects solution management organization is where our customers’ digital twin begins and initiates our design to operate digital transformation journey toward becoming an Intelligent Enterprise. Industry 4.0 technologies, including Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), are leading to significant disruption across manufacturing industries. It takes product development to the next level with such capabilities as project & portfolio management, experience management, product costing, systems engineering, BOM lifecycle management, and collaborative networks. As the global go-to-market organization we are looking for people who can help scale our solutions in close collaboration with our sales, development and marketing teams.
In this highly dynamic environment, you get to work with a fun team of global experts.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Solution Management Senior Specialist/Expert (f/m/d) who wants to support our team. As part of the global team you will be supporting the market in MEE, but also have some global responsibilities. Your focus as a Solution Management Senior Specialist/Expert (f/m/d) will be our Digital Products & Projects portfolio.
- Support sales and pre-sales in large deal cycles
- Share our vision and strategy at headquarter visits with strategic and key accounts
- Jointly with the ecosystem team, identify and nurture key partnerships for growth
- Represent the solutions in demand generation events, analyst meets
- Drive the commercialization of new solutions
- Enable sales and presales team on latest go-to-market strategies and content
- Support common go-to-market (GTM) activities with partners
- Work closely with our development teams to be always up to date on roadmaps and future solution offerings
- Support major product launches
- Collaborate with stakeholders/contributors on solution level throughout the end-to-end process of solution creation
- Minimum 8 years of experience in implementing Siemens Teamcenter
- Strategic thinking and deep understanding of how MBSE approach can help customers achieve their desired business outcomes.
- Experience with Teamcenter Requirements Management integrated with the change control process
- Deep understanding and experiences in consulting and/or realizing systems engineering approach for product development at customers
- Expertise in systems engineering processes like requirement management, system level product definition, multi domain design, verification & validation, simulation
- Hands on experiences with market leading systems engineering solutions would be helpful
- Association with professional bodies on system engineering would be a plus
- Understanding of the SAP solution portfolio including Manufacturing and Supply chain would be advantage
- Experience in Teamcenter CAD interfaces with NX, Creo and EDA
- Experience with Data Migration practices and tools for importing and exporting data from Teamcenter database
- Business fluent English; German language skills of high advantage
This unique role may be filled within MEE region (Middle Eastern Europe including countries like: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and others)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
View & Apply