Business Development Manager (f/m/d)
- Job Category E-Commerce & Digital Innovations
- Brand s.Oliver Group
- Location Rottendorf, Germany
- Start date as soon as possible
Do what you love
- Through data driven analysis develop and execute forward-thinking, profitable strategies aimed at generating market share, growing sales, and driving revenue
- Identify business opportunities to target, by analyzing consumer behaviour and sales performance and other relevant data sources
- Plan, facilitate, manage and evaluate projects within the e-commerce department in close cooperation with the running business units
- Develop a cordial professional rapport with all relevant Business Units by providing support that will continually improve the relationship
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince colleagues and stakeholders within the company to foster potentials and drive growth
Bring in your experience
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on economics, industrial engineering, business informatics, e-commerce or a comparable education with corresponding work experience
- Several years of professional experience in the above mentioned fields of activity as well as proven track of record in e-commerce projects
- Strong sense of ownership and sense of urgency with the ability to troubleshoot, identify problem areas and provide solutions
- High conceptual and analytical thinking skills as well as excellent numerical understanding with a strong affinity for business
- Passion for data driven and result orientated work, a service focused mindset and hands on mentality
Surely you know us from your wardrobe: s.Oliver, comma, Q/S designed by and LIEBESKIND BERLIN – these are all s.Oliver Group brands.
More than 50 years ago, Bernd Freier founded the company. He set up a team – enterprising and crazy enough not to shy away from taking risks and simply getting on with things. A team with a keen sense of fashion and style. Since then, we have had a decisive influence on the German and European fashion market, and been very successful along the way.
How do we manage that? By always having our finger on the pulse of the times and being passionate about what we do. The following is just as true now as it was back then: We love fashion! Who are we looking for? Personalities who fill our brands and corporate companies with life.
We are looking forward to your complete online application (incl. start date and salary requirement).
Your contact person
s.Oliver Bernd Freier GmbH & Co.KG
HR Talent Acquisition
s.Oliver Bernd Freier