Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs 350+ professionals in eleven global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platform connecting over 550,000 experts to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
We are currently looking for a Business Development working student to join Atheneum’s Team in Munich. As the Business Development working student, you will support the Offices in EMEA with the goal to boost Atheneum’s presence in the DACH region. It is a high growth opportunity and the role will be expected to accelerate this growth by establishing, deepening, and expanding relationships with both new and existing clients. This is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast-growing company in a highly innovative industry. For the right candidate a long-term career path with participation in the company’s global expansion and offices would be a strong possibility.
· Supporting the Business Development & Sales team in new client acquisition through professional networking sourcing and qualifying new business leads reporting directly to the Head of Business Development
· Researching new and existing clients to identify the most relevant companies and the most important stakeholders within the targeted accounts
· Engaging with strategic decision-makers of Atheneum’s blue-chip customer base in the investment and management consulting sphere by organizing and participating in client meetings and client calls
· Supporting Business Development by creating marketing documents for client pitches in the proposal phase (presentations, case studies, proposals) as well as regular reporting of sales KPIs and related administrative tasks
· Help building awareness of the Atheneum Brand through organizing client events and developing marketing activations
Profiles we are seeking:
· Student of Business Administration, Economics or similar
· Proficient in written and oral German & English
· Experience in sales or lead generation would be an advantage
· Relevant internships in management consulting and market research are a strong plus
· Strong drive, proactive mindset, and solution-oriented attitude
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational skills and high standard of professionalism
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with multinational cross-functional teams
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Knowledge of Adobe Ps/Id is a plus