Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Global Investors is a leading active asset manager with over 770 investment professionals in 25 offices worldwide and managing EUR 535 billion in assets for individuals, families and institutions.
Active is how we create and share value with clients. We believe in solving, not selling, adding value beyond pure economic gain. We invest long-term, drawing upon our broad and innovative investment expertise, and leveraging resources globally to ensure a superior client experience wherever they are based and whatever their investment needs.
Active is: Allianz Global Investors
Job Purpose / Role
At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you’re looking for a fast-paced working environment, you’re resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and you believe in always putting the customer first, then join us now!
We’re committed to giving our people – experienced and energetic professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to craft your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
We are searching for you! We are currently hiring 2 forward-thinking and results-oriented Business Managers (f/m/d) who will be part of the Global Office for Technology, Operations & Products (TOP). These positions are based in our office in Frankfurt.
Within this exciting role you will help to define the TOP Strategy and encourage the TOP Governance. This comes along with the support of the TOP Management as well as the coordination of TOP activities.
- Develop a holistic strategy in conjunction with functional heads in Technology, Operations & Products (TOP) area
- Working closely with the functional heads and the leadership team in order to coordinate and supervise central initiatives as well as projects, including project management and documentation, following up on planning and deliverables, project prioritization, and risk assessment
- Preparation and advancing initiatives aimed at harmonization of business processes and continuously increase efficiency
- Content wise preparation of board/management presentations and briefing materials (e.g. TOP and functional offsites, functional leadership meetings)
- Being responsible for the functional budgeting & monitoring processes (forecasts, internal/external spend controlling, etc.)
- Supervise and track global: FTE/Position planning and development, functional and team budgets
- Acting as functional Business Continuity Management (BCM) coordinator in crisis case incl. maintenance of Business Continuity Plans (BCP), coordination of questions from teams and as first point of contact for requests from BCM team
- Coordination of Business Managed Applications (BMA) questions, participation and coordination of BMA related projects etc.
- Coordinating in time response to Allianz Engagement Survey (AES) and consolidating, preparing management summaries from AES results for further discussions. Follow up on AES actions within function, as well as within TOP AES working group
- Interface between the different regions and other departments (e.g. Risk-Management, Finance, Audit, HR)
Key Requirements / Skills / Experience
- Excellent university degree in business administration, economics, or related field of study
- Proven understanding of the Asset Management value chain and especially the various areas of Operations including basic understanding of the underlying regulatory frameworks
- Ideally, practical experience and/ or knowledge in different areas of Operations, Technology and/or Project Management
- Several years of experience as consultant are very beneficial
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with a very structured and organized approach
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to constructively challenge the status quo
- A very flexible and proactive approach, combining diplomacy and assertiveness
- Ability to collaborate and work optimal with various departments in an international, divers and highly interdisciplinary environment
- Ability to understand sophisticated topics and being able to transfer them into simplified views
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficiency in English required, further languages would be highly beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, in particular MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
You are committed to creating value for our clients so that they can meet their financial objectives throughout their lives. You embrace a collegial culture based on strong values, take individual responsibility, and are dedicated to mastering challenging tasks. You aspire to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you since, Active is: Allianz Global Investors.
Reference Code: AGI-7777694-6
Allianz Global Investors GmbH
Frankfurt am Main
View & Apply