Business Operations is a cross-functional team working across the
whole company. As a Business Operations Analyst/Associate, you will
support our day-to-day activities while being exposed to different
projects and stakeholders. You will help us drive operational excellence and build scalable processes. You will use your attention to detail and follow through to ensure our team is successfully always meeting goals. The role offers an ability to have a major impact on all aspects of the business and a very steep learning curve.
- Be part of and assist the Business Operations team in all aspects of their operational duties which include: Process / Tool Landscaping, Project Management, and Strategy.
- Partner with colleagues to establish, implement, and improve critical operational processes.
- Provide operational and project support on day-to-day activities and key projects.
- Support senior management in ad-hoc reports, business cases, analyses, and other critical topics.
- Keep the company running by driving the operational cadence for the entire organization in service of Finoa priorities.
- Help design and implement the business operational systems / processes that make Finoa tick.
- Provide support to design, lead, and drive effective organizational change of operational norms, focusing on productivity and operational excellence and building alignment with the other key parts of the company.
- Provide ad-hoc support on office management tasks.
- You completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration,
Management, Economics, or other related disciplines. Master’s degree is a plus. * You have 1+ year of work experience, preferably in a fast-growing (fintech) start-up environment, banking, or consulting firm.
- You possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Working knowledge in German is a plus.
- You have strong organizational skills and are comfortable to manage ambiguity and multiple high-volume workloads in a fast-paced environment.
- You show passion and grit to solve complex problems and build scalable processes.
- You have professional or personal experience or at least a very strong interest in crypto and financial markets.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial team, are driven by intellectual
curiosity, and leverage your strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Diverse and inclusive team: We are from 10+ different
countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talents from companies like McKinsey, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Google, Moonfare, and N26. * Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being
open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our
direction and progress. We provide regular insights into decision
making, strategy, and company-wide OKR progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. We are also always aiming to improve how we can more effectively communicate. * Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office at Checkpoint Charlie, the heart of Berlin.
Finoa is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and
inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status or disability status.
Good day! I just want to offer you a big thumbs up for your excellent information you have got here on this post. Ill be coming back to your blog for more soon.
Thank you very much for the information