We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven member who is capable on requirements engineering, project management as well as change management to join our Business Solutions team in our Headquarters in Herzogenaurach.
- Drive PUMA BI reporting initiatives, rollout and communication to different business units e. g. Retail / E-commence, International / Operational Controlling
- Collect, analyze, structure, improve or design both functional and non functional requirements
- Prioritize and manage requirements implementation into existing BI reporting landscape
- Analyze and validate data as well as creation of KPIs / reports to guide transformation and change
- Work closely with other Business Process Managers to align business process improvement and reporting strategy
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional project teams (IT, Enterprise Architecture, Business Functions, etc.)
- Take charge in managing projects to achieve success with designated resources, time and budget with internal and external solution providers.
- University degree in Economics or comparable
- Several years of experience in similar function, preferably related to retail analytics
- Good understanding of business processes in fashion, consumer goods or retail industry
- Hands-on knowledge with reporting solutions, such as MS OLAP Cube and MS Power BI or similar tools
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills to effectively operate in cross-functional & cross-cultural environments
- Strong analytical skills
- Business fluent in English
- Hands-on and service mindset that drives to perform
- International exposure & willingness to travel
- Team-player with a joyful approach.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
View & Apply