Requisition ID: 273113
Work Area: Administration
Location: Walldorf, Berlin or Potsdam
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Part-Time or Regular Full-Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
SAP is consistently recognized as one of the world’s top employers. Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help create the future.
Overall duties include, but are not limited to:
- Level 1 support for Spotlight requests from customers, partners, SAP colleagues
- Onboarding of new customers, e.g. technical troubleshooting, user management for free Spotlight discovery offerings
- Prepare and conduct internal enablement sessions on how to use Spotlight
- Create and maintain global rollout assets for Spotlight discovery services, e.g. best practice documents, presentations, demos, videos, sample reports, training materials
- Drive innovation topics, discuss new ideas with product teams & be perseverant to explore solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strategic thinking combined with execution and delivery focus
- Ability to drive execution within the area of responsibility
- Experience in working in a virtual team cross-border
- Solid project management skills and familiar with tools such as Jira
- 3+ years of related professional working experience
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English language skills, other languages skills are a plus (preferably German)
About the team
Building on SAP’s intelligent enterprise strategy it is the mission of Business Process Intelligence to assist our customers in navigating through their digital transformation, help them understand and improve their business processes in a data-driven way. Our purpose is to help our customers innovate in an ever-changing world!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.