Our client, a spin off venture of leading international energy provider focused on the maintenance, operation and sales of green hydrogen, is seeking both an experienced Project Manager and Head of Business Development.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead project delivery, budgets, resources etc
- Co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders, and manage communications with collaborators.
- Map and scale industrial hydrogen economy on a regional scale.
- 4-8 years of project management experience within gas and/or hydrogen, managing both technical and commercial aspects of the market.
- Master’s in engineering, economics, business administration or a similar area of study.
- Full fluency in German, business proficiency in English also required.
- Flexible to travel within Germany and occasional international travel.
Head of Business Development requirements:
- 10 years experience within commercial or business development roles
- Understanding of gas markets, experience with hydrogen highly desirable from both commercial and technical standpoints.
- Fluency in German, other European languages highly desirable.
- Flexible to travel within German and occasional international travel
For more information please apply via Linkedin or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org