Processand is a global leader in process mining implementations and consulting services using Process Mining Technology and our own highly acclaimed Machine Learning Algorithms. Our forward-thinking and dynamic way of working makes us unique to our customers.
We are a young, upbeat and rapidly growing data analytics company based in Munich (Germany) with offices in Taiwan, the US and the Czech Republic. We can offer you an extremely exciting work environment and an opportunity to gain insights into some of the largest companies in the world with whom we work very closely.
We are expanding our Team in Munich and you could join our dynamic and international team of data analysts and process mining architects! If you love working closely with customers, analyzing data and are eager to work with some of the biggest enterprises on the market, you will fit right in at Processand.
As an Intern – Business Process Consultant you will support our Consulting team in driving projects that focus on bringing transparency and added-value to our customers’ digital business processes. You will help to find meaningful and innovative solutions to improve the most critical metrics that keep our customers ahead of the competition.
With your analytical skills you will prepare workshops on value creation for our Consulting team and use process mining to identify and qualify potentials for process improvements. Ideally you have already gained some experience in finance, sales, procurement, or other key business sectors and have a feeling of our customers’ needs.
Besides improving your consulting skills, you will learn how combining deep process and industry knowledge will help to develop new process mining use cases. Additionally, you will support Processand’s international expansion and the development of our team by working on new strategic concepts.
- You are a registered student in Industrial Engineering / Business Management / Economics / IT or similar
- Enjoy communication with teams and the solution of their problems motivates you
- You distinguish yourself through your structured way of working with which you understand complex processes and can explain them in a simple way
- You are king of presentation and communication and know exactly how to interact with our Business partners
- Already gained some practical experience in a coding language like SQL or Python (not a must)
- IT affinity and a feel for sophisticated processes
- Have good MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have very high standards towards your own work and communicate issues early on
- Visionary approach with a sense of commitment to making a difference
- Passion for working creatively and independently and solving complex issues
- Fluent in German and have good communication skills in English
- An exciting position within a dynamic international setting
- A passionate and upbeat work atmosphere with an innovative start-up spirit and high degree of personal responsibility
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
- A weekly fresh fruit basket, free drinks, coffee, and tea
- Work-life balance flexibility
- An incredibly steep learning curve and very flat hierarchies
- A motivated, passionate, and ambitious team
Just send us your application including your cover letter, CV, certificates and include your earliest starting date!
You must be eligible to work in Germany on a unlimited basis.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Talent Acquisition Europe
Lindwurmstraße 23 | 80337 München