Requisition ID: 275910
Work Area: Corporate Operations
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Technology & Innovation (T&I) board area manages SAP´s overall platform, technology and innovation strategy.
T&I drives the incubation of new ventures (SAP.iO), the development of innovative solutions, and the engineering of intelligent technologies (ML, AI, IoT, etc.) to build a fully integrated, extensible foundation for all SAP applications – the SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP).
The T&I Strategy and Operations team within the T&I board area orchestrates and guides the execution of SAP T&I´s global strategy with the local Berlin & Potsdam division in conjunction with SAP Labs Berlin, focusing on strengthening SAP´s position as an innovation driver and thought leader in the vast ecosystem of Berlin through various strategic and customer-centric projects and driving local employee engagement.
The T&I Berlin Operations and Business Insights team is responsible for all operational, analytical, and project management tasks of the T&I Strategy and Operations Berlin & Potsdam division and SAP Labs Berlin. The team also functions as cross-departmental and cross-board support to enable internal and external collaboration-projects and establish business processes by turning creative thinking into innovative solutions pursuing an end-to-end responsibility approach for all projects in record time.
SAP Labs Berlin was established to be the frontrunner and thought leader in enterprise application software. We strengthen SAP’s position as a pioneer and innovation driver in and around Berlin through strategic and customer-centric projects. We contribute to Europe’s leading startup ecosystem and continuously engage with technology startups of the future. We strive for operational excellence and best run internal processes.
The SAP Berlin Operations & Business Insights team supports the COO of SAP Labs Berlin with the management and execution of high-profile strategic projects.
During your internship, you will support the analytics division of our team by generating business insights, improving business processes, executing data analyses and supporting top management strategic projects. You will contribute by identifying process improvements, managing stakeholder interests and implementing analytics solutions.
Your core tasks include but are not limited to:
- Support the COO in day-to-day business tasks by preparing presentations and meetings
- Work with business analysts and project consultants on strategic projects to improve business processes within our team
- Analyze data to extract important business insights and give recommendations to strategic stakeholders
- Assist in designing and implementing data-driven decision-making processes
- Communicate effectively to identify stakeholder needs and translate them into appropriate requirements
- Support our projects with strategic partners through management support and analytical insights
Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Preferred fields of study: Business with majors in Strategic Management, Business Analytics, Organizational Development, Controlling or similar
- Firsthand international experience (e.g. study abroad, internship) preferred
- Well-versed in MS Office and able to rapidly and independently learn new tools to translate sophisticated and creative analyses into actionable results, messages, and presentations
- Previous programming experience especially in Python or R or experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau and Power BI is a plus
- Language skills: English proficiency required; German is a plus
- Ability to break-down complex problems and confidently manage multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Have an analytical mindset and can independently extract relevant information and hypotheses from data sets
- Students currently pursuing an MBA degree are welcome to apply
- 6 months, full time availability starting in August is mandatory
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student #Bizops #Businessoperations #Analytics #Businessintelligence
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.