Requisition ID: 272982
Work Area: Communication
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Digital Product Strategy team is looking for a Digital Strategy Project & Business Analysis Intern (f/m/d) – HANA Cloud. The team manages digital strategy for SAP’s data and analytics cloud solutions including SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, and SAP Analytics Cloud.
The ideal candidate (f/m/d) has an interest in performance analysis and reporting, business analysis and research, project management, and a desire to learn about database and analytics technology. The candidate should be highly organized, process-driven, attentive to details, and flourishes in a fast-paced environment.
- To do research and analysis on getting best practices (such as competitor analysis) and bring in new idea for content & digital marketing, consumer journey, and user experience
- To support general monthly / quarterly reporting update (progress and report)
- To consolidate customer & community feedback and maintain customer feedback report
- To support in the performance check and creation of regular and new reports (e.g. customer deck, webinar reports)
- To assist in customer events & customer meeting in order to organize customer activities
- To support the overall website optimization – analyzing what’s performing well on website and what’s need to be changed, and assisting in demand generation optimization (checking CTA on communication channels and events)
- To own the overview of content development and support on updating assets on internal SAP programs
- Other administrative tasks
- 1 years of experience in digital marketing / business analysis / project management or related experience
- Ability to take the lead and independently manage multiple projects end-to-end
- Ability to logically and comprehensively design and execute workflows
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload while working under high pressure, frequent ad-hoc requests, and multiple stakeholders
- Experience with project management or leading project end to end
- Problem-solving or solution-oriented
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and communication skills
- Nice to have: Experience with WordPress or a similar tool
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Intern #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.