Requisition ID: 274936
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Business Operations for SAP Product Engineering enables a best-run Product Engineering organization, drives effectiveness and productivity of the organization and enables it to fully focus on business outcomes expediently and efficiently. It enables fast decision taking and implements innovative process improvements aligned with SAP’s business strategy and goals.
We are looking for a committed and passionate intern/working student (f/m/d) to support our Business Operations Team with the following activities:
- Support with administrative team and controlling tasks
- Support in daily operations business and ad-hoc requests
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to collect and align operational data
- Analyze collected information in Excel and other reporting tools
- Provide data extracts, charts, and reports based on MS Office
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administrations or Economics
- Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Language skills: Fluent in English and German as plus (written and verbal)
- Working in an international environment
- Pro-active and self-dependent working style
- Good communication & networking skills
- Trustworthy, high integrity, able to handle confidential information
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
View & Apply