For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world-including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies-to power their infrastructure. We are a team of builders that set out every day to innovate on behalf of AWS’s largest customers and disrupt the status quo on their behalf. We don’t sit back and watch the world change; we’re the ones changing it. And we are on the hunt for curious and inventive builders who want to join a team where every day is full of engaging and meaningful work.
AWS has a strong culture of data-driven decision-making; requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that delivers significant business value. We are seeking an experienced Business Operations Analytics Manager who has significant experience in data analysis, reporting and dashboarding, strong strategic planning and financial acumen, and a deep analytic background. The ideal candidate earns trust through outstanding performance, has strong strategic planning and financial acumen, has creative ideas for sales engagement for large and complex customers and a deep analytic background. The ideal candidate is able to develop and assist the sales team in creating efficiencies, assessing performance and reporting & delivering results and insights that meaningfully impact business performance.
This position will be responsible to assist the International Business Operations team in evaluating performance utilizing Tableau, ERP, CRM and BI tools to derive well-vetted analyses, and other ad-hoc requests as needed. This role will need to understand complex data structures within AWS and produce data, analysis, and insights to drive decision making.
This individual will collaborate effectively with internal end-users and cross-functional teams to solve problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high standards. A successful individual is a person that has a proven work ethic that drives the desired results, and has experience in sales or sales operations. This is a hands-on position – the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and deliver with the highest standards.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
· Interpret business needs and identifying then analyzing data with consistent high accuracy to derive operational insights.
· Develop and build critical performance dashboards and analysis to provide guidance on business performance
· Identify current reporting gaps and create road maps to bridge those gaps.
· Manage the development of continuously-evolving models and methodologies, owning the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales team, customers, prospects, partners, markets, and products/services.
· Be a subject matter expert on Business Intelligence (BI) best practices including understanding the relevant AWS and 3rd-party tools that are available.
· Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
· Act as the business analytics lead to support Operating Plan (OP1 and OP2), Operating Strategy, and more.
· Develop relationships and processes with the rest of international Operations, sales, partner, finance, HR, sales operations and other stakeholders to identify and address reporting issues.
Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or equivalent skills and experience
· Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analyses of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations; expertise in Microsoft Office Suite required, advanced Excel, SQL, Tableau, and dashboarding skills
· Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong communication skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results with high data integrity and standards
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
· Strong financial, analytical, and forecasting skills
· Cross group collaboration skills and ability to consolidate information across various geographies and data sources
· Significant experience in Sales or Business Operations, Finance or other related fields
· Experience working within the public sector industry is highly desired.
· Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
· Experience or knowledge of the Healthcare and/or Education care industries in the US and International markets.
· MBA, Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background.
· Working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies.
View & Apply