Imagine an industry where people collaborate on a truly global scale, where people can be in Vietnam, and help solve a problem in South America. An industry that is vital for the well-being of billions of people, intertwined with companies from all over the world that produce and sell something across borders. Sounds like a complex endeavor? Well, this is where we come in.
Simplifying global trade has been Forto’s mission from day one. Forto stands for scalable and sustainable logistics technologies that allows users to own their entire supply chain. A one-stop-shop and single face to the customer that would cover the entire process chain from quotation, booking, document management, track and trace all the way to proactive exception handling and supply chain data analytics. A growing team of over 450 technology and logistics experts at ten locations, together with financing totalling over USD 100 million, forms the basis for further growth.
As a Business Development (Expansion) intern, you help the company grow strategically and improve internal processes to ensure Forto’s ability to continuously upscale.
- Support the implementation and roll-out of expansion projects that span across all departments focusing on efficiency, growth and scalability
- Analyze and research growth drivers of our business over different markets and industries
- Manage internal stakeholder communication to ensure project success
What you bring
- You are a 4th-semester student or have recently completed your studies in business administration, economics, or a related field
- You have an outstanding work ethic and love to work under pressure
- You have an extremely diligent and structured way of working with a high level of detail at your tasks
- You have no issues with working independently, always push for insights and challenge the status quo
- You are analytical and a strong problem solver
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
Why Us – You can look forward to
- Personal & Professional Development:Through strong ownership from the first day you will experience a steep learning curve, grow on a professional level and take the next steps to being an Expert or People Lead.
- Impact:We are leading the digital transformation of a whole industry and share a high awareness for environmental issues on all levels especially supported by our management.
- Team: Join a team of over 30 nationalities and different backgrounds from Tech, Logistics, Business and more. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity.
- Working culture: Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring is on our daily agenda.
Check out our video to see what it is like to work at Forto: .
At Forto we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities. Forto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.