Requisition ID: 273773
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Part-Time or Regular Full-Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
For our cloud-based Business Process Intelligence applications, we are looking for a motivated (junior) engineer joining the SAP Business Process Intelligence product unit for a rapidly growing team focusing on technology & use-cases in the area of business process mining and user behaviour mining. You will be part of a technology-focused group that is built to creatively engineer new solutions for SAP while working in a startup-like environment and atmosphere.
As a (junior) engineer, you …
- Analyze business requirements
- Design and develop business-grade cloud applications
- Understand how technical implementations impact cloud qualities like availability, resilience, scalability in a real system
- Bring fresh ideas from all areas, including business processes, UIs and intelligent technologies.
- Come up with new and innovative solutions to develop and operate cloud applications at enterprise scale
- Build strong relationships with peers and teams across a global organization
- Develop less experienced colleagues by coaching, pair-programming and code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as React or AngularJS
- Experience in developing on different cloud infrastructures (e.g. AWS, Azure, SAP Cloud Platform)
- Working knowledge of agile development principles and experience using GitHub
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills in English, written and spoken
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development
- Proven success-track in Enterprise software development
About the team
Building on SAP’s intelligent enterprise strategy it is the mission of Business Process Intelligence to assist our customers in navigating through their digital transformation, help them understand and improve their business processes in a data-driven way. Our purpose is to help our customers innovate in an ever-changing world!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
View & Apply